Order and refund Policy for online purchase of tickets on website www.smileexpo.eu
1. Before placing your order to purchase tickets to the exhibition and/or conference (hereinafter referred to as "Event") you shall register on online shop website smileexpo.eu
2. To place an order for tickets to the Event you should:
- choose the Event you would like to order tickets to;
- check age suitability for the Event on the website (minimum age of the Event attendees) and make sure that age of persons for whom the Customer intends to buy tickets is eligible;
- fill in all the required fields of the form published at smileexpo.eu ;
Customer, placing the order, is absolutely responsible for the accuracy of data filled in when registering on website and ordering tickets.
3. If the Customer intends to purchase tickets to different events using smileexpo.eu, Customer shall fill out a separate application for each Event.
4. Ticket (tickets) order is issued at the prices specified on online shop website smileexpo.eu.
5. Tickets for one event only can be issued in one order.
6. Personal information filled in the application form must conform to those specified in the document certifying the identity of the Customer, as it can be of importance when entering the event by ticket.
The person placing the order is absolutely responsible for the accuracy of the data filled in when ordering on website smileexpo.eu.
7. Order is paid by bank transfer using electronic payment instruments provided on the website smileexpo.eu in section "Payment".
8. After receiving the payment the Contractor shall send electronic ticket (Ticket) with the code of the electronic ticket to the email address provided by the Customer.
Customer shall print the ticket in A4 paper size. To enter the event Customer shall be in possession of e-ticket in hard copy (A4 paper size) and his personal data should coincide with those specified in Ticket.
Electronic Tickets for the event are not transferable and are valid only on presentation of appropriate identification documents.
9. Customer may cancel Ticket no later than 72 hours prior to Event. For the cancellation of booking please send your request to [email protected].
In case of cancellation of booking, Contractor returns Customer the amount paid for the order within 7 days using the same means of electronic payment the payment was received by, using the same account details (e-purse) the payment was effected from by the Customer.
WARNING! Ticket canceled less than 72 hours prior to the event is not refunded