Smile-Expo: with love to innovations!
"We highlight topics that no one has addressed before, as our goal is not only to create a successful commercial project
but also to promote an educational mission generating interest in a certain scope of activities.
Smile-Expo aims to establish productive business events for cooperation, exchanging experience and innovations."
Exhibition Department Director Anna Lastovka
Smile-Expo is an international event organizer that has been one of the first to highlight the application of innovative technologies in businesses.
The company started its activity in 2006 with the interest in advanced solutions and desire to create projects encouraging the business growth. As the result, we can see 12 years of successful holding of major specialized exhibitions, conferences, congresses, forums, workshops, and webinars in 25 countries.
Company’s interests include:
- blockchain and cryptocurrencies;
- 3D printing and scanning;
- VR and AR;
- mobile apps;
- affiliate programs and marketing;
- social media businesses and communication organization;
- gambling and entertainment industry and many other things.
Smile-Expo’s goal is to help businesses rapidly develop due to new technologies. Our team is preparing platforms for finding innovative ideas, investors, and partners all over the globe.
12 years of Smile-Expo operations mean:
- 3630 speakers from 25 countries;
- 25 visited countries;
- 356 000 attendees;
- 7 awarding ceremonies for the best industry representatives held as part of our events;
- Smile-Expo is a threefold record holder in the National Register of Records of Ukraine and Register of Records of Russia.
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference: a brand uniting 50 blockchain conferences worldwide;
- VAPEXPO Moscow: the largest vaping event in the CIS countries;
- 3D Print Expo: the largest specialized event dedicated to additive technologies in Eastern Europe;
- VAPEXPO Kiev: Ukraine’s major vape exhibition;
- WeGame: Ukraine’s only interactive game festival;
- Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference: Ukraine’s first conference dedicated to affiliate marketing and iGaming;
- Robotics Expo: the only one international robotics platform within Russia;
- Blockchain Conference Moscow: the greatest blockchain conference in Moscow;
- Connected Car Summit: Russia’s only summit dedicated to cooperation between package equipment manufacturers and participants of the connected technology market;
- Russian Gaming Week: the only gambling and entertainment exhibition in the CIS countries;
- Login Casino magazine: an online project on gambling business events.
Why do industry leaders cooperate with Smile-Expo?
Major exhibitions, top speakers, world-renowned partners, and wide press coverage are what the Smile-Expo team has elaborated for 12 years and keeps developing right now. Due to gained experience, we have managed to establish an active audience at each event: our events are attended by both permanent visitors and new participants.
Long-term experience in marketing and collaboration with specialized media resources allow to properly select a target audience for events. Besides, after every event, we conduct surveys among participants and attendees in order to eliminate all gaps in the future and make our events better.
How do we choose speakers for our conferences?
We strive for making each conference encourage the exchange of innovation experience and thus engage the best speakers from all over the world. We cooperate with experts from Microsoft, NVIDIA, PwC Legal, Yandex, Infopulse LLC, etc.
To make our partnership as efficient as possible, we thoroughly analyze experts based on the following criteria:
- the level of company represented by the speaker;
- speaker’s professional activity;
- uniqueness and relevancy of presentations;
- ability to talk to the audience;
- publications and feedback about a company and a speaker in mass media.
“What matters is a teamwork because only people can make a project succeed,” believes Irina Kukharchuk, Head of Exhibition Project Management Department.
Smile-Expo has 200 employees, while its offices are located in Ukraine, Russia, and Prague.
Our team consists of the best specialists whose participation is crucial in organizing major events: experienced exhibition space managers, developers, managers of various areas, as well as PR, SEO, and SMM specialists, exhibition consultants, customer relations specialists, analysts, marketers, translators, and so on.
You can discover more about Smile-Expo personnel in the ‘Our team’ section.
Follow the latest updates on the company website where we publish news about both our relevant events and industry changes.
Become a high tech enthusiast together with Smile-Expo!