Very soon, on November 17-18, Sokolniki ECC will host the IV annual exhibition dedicated to 3D printing and scanning – 3D Print Expo 2016. This year we decided to completely change the event format and to make it more lively and interesting. Read more about activities that you will be able to enjoy at the exhibition.
Two conference sections
This year, speakers’ presentations are divided into thematic blocks. Every day participants will discuss the certain issues:
- November 17: 3D industry development;
- November 18: application of additive technologies in various areas.
Speakers will include leading 3D printing experts that will share their real-life experience of implementing and applying 3D equipment to solve certain tasks. The conference will be attended by representatives of Autodesk, UnionTech, Materialise, Apis Cor, Future Factories, etc.
The first conference day will hold a round table with Skolkovo representatives where they will tell about successful experience of 3D technologies application in industry and medicine.
The exhibition will show the latest additive technology achievements
Here you will see the latest opportunities of 3D printing from leading companies from all over the world. Attendees will be able to observe the work of industrial, user and commercial additive production equipment.
The exhibition will include products of such industry leaders as 3D Systems, Stratasys, Picaso 3D, Formlabs, SLM Solutions, Artec Group, MakerBot, XYZprinting, 3DQuality, UnionTech, etc.
Entertainment program within the event
Besides other activities, which are to be held within 3D Print Expo, this year will impress you with the following:
- 3D Print Awards 2016 – a traditional awarding ceremony of the best representatives of 3D printing industry;
- Workshops – a development of basic working knowledge of 3D equipment. Each participants will receive a graduation certificate of 3D printing course;
- Fair of ideas – a special place, presenting interesting startups.
- Startup pitch – a brief presentation of prospective projects on the main stage of the event;
- Art gallery – a spectacular exhibition of 3D printed artworks;
- Show of superheroes – a cosplay show presentation of unique 3D printed costumes of famous characters of movies and computer games;
- Concert of the future – a live performance of the music band using 3D printed guitars;
- Unique art object – a huge map with 3D printed replicas of famous sightseeing attractions. Statues will be drawn among participants.
Contests and 3D printer drawing
Attendees will be able to enjoy interesting quests for adults and children and a lot of contests. The major one is a drawing of user Zenit 3D printer. The functional device of the new generation will be given to one of exhibition attendees who will answer quiz questions correctly.
Each year, 3D Print Expo becomes more and more large-scale because of increasing interest to additive technologies across the globe. The event traditionally highlights all of the latest industry achievements and encourages the implementation of progressive technologies in Russia.
Photos from previous exhibition 3D Print Expo 2015
3D Print Expo is a platform that brings together manufacturers, suppliers, investors, and everyone related with 3D printing world. It is the place where you can establish useful contacts, present your own developments, receive tips from experienced experts and have a wonderful time. Come to Sokolniki ECC on November 17-18 and immerse yourself into the world of 3D innovations!
Registration to 3D Print Expo 2016: http://3d-expo.ru