On 24 and 25 June ECC Sokolniki became the heart of vape culture. For the third time it hosted Vapexpo Moscow, organized by Smile-Expo. It has shown that vaping industry has huge potential in Russia.
Here are several figures that prove it:
- 12 000 guests attended the exhibition in two days.
- 160 Russian and foreign companies presented their products there.
- 12 speakers were talking about current state of vaping market in Russia and in the whole world.
At Vapexpo everyone got what he wanted. Those who develop vape trend in Russia listened to reports on the current state of the market and analyzed real cases from business practice. Attendees could test and buy e-liquids and devices for vaping. And those willing to watch spectacular shows gathered near the main stage. Everyone could participate in a cloud chasing contest, learn how to make vape tricks during workshops, and demonstrate their skills in Vape Tricks Battle.
What else will Vapexpo Moscow be remembered for?
- Excellent prizes and outgiving of e-liquids;
- Professional Vape Tricks show from CLOUDFUCKERS;
- Selection and rewarding the best e-liquid of the year;
- Beatbox show and break dance;
- Body art and contests from exhibitors;
- Afterparty in Lookin Rooms club, where Miss Vape Girl was chosen.
And a piece of good news for all vapers. While you are recollecting the details of the exhibition or regretting that you missed it, Smile-Expo starts preparing the fourth Vapexpo, which is scheduled for 9-10 December. Follow the news on the official website vapexpo.ru.
Next vaping event organized by Smile-Expo will be VapeShow Amsterdam, which will take place on July 29 in Amsterdam, in the format of conference.