July 29 Amsterdam will host the first b2b conference on vaping after the adoption of TDP.
Within VAPESHOW AMSTERDAM 2016 you’ll get answers to many questions regarding legal regulation of vaping in the EU, promotion of business in Europe, analysis of the Netherland market and much more! The event will expand the idea of doing vape business successfully.
Speakers of the conference are significant representatives of vape market and experts of the industry:
- Norm Bour – founder and chief business mentor of VapeMentors.com, article writer – VapeMagazine, TobaccoInternational, SmokeShop;
- Ray Story – founder of UnitedTobaccoVaporGroup;
- Tim Phillips – founder and managing director of ECigIntelligence;
- Gregory Conley – president of American Vaping Association (AVA);
- Ron Tully – founder of TNV Ventures, co-founder of Next Generation Labs and TFN Nicotine;
- Taman Powell – founder and CEO of Xolo (xolovape.com);
- Pasquale Caponnetto – Head of the Center for Prevention and Treatment of tobacco addiction, University of Catania, expert in the field of tobacco dependence.
Why you should visit the b2b conference in Amsterdam?
It will gather together key representatives of vape community. It is a great opportunity for beginner businessmen to forge new relations and learn about the nuances and challenges faced by every vape shop owner. For those who have their own business for a long time already, the conference is a chance to broaden their horizons regarding the promotion of vape shop, learn about legal issues related to vaping in the EU, as well as to understand what changes have occurred after the adoption of the TDP.
Smile Expo has already organized several such events in Moscow and Kiev. Now we want to expand our geography. We are planning to hold a number of vape events in Europe in 2016:
And this list will only grow.
We are waiting for you on July 29 at VAPESHOW AMSTERDAM-2016!
Learn more about the program and speakers on the event website: http://vapeexpo.nl/en or Smile Expo Events app.