On April 17-18, Smile-Expo will hold the seventh largest conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO.
We divided the event into two streams: fintech and regulation, and development and marketing.
In discussing fintech and regulation, the invited experts will talk about the views of ICO investors and organizers on token sales, as well as the rules of cryptocurrency trading.
Participants of the first stream:
• Dmitriy Marinichev, representative of the Entrepreneurs’ Internet rights Commissioner for the President of the Russian Federation (Internet ombudsman), CEO at Radius Group LLC, founder of the Russian Mining Coin project.
• Elina Sidorenko, head of the interdepartmental working group on cryptocurrency turnover risk assessment at the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of Russian Federation
• Evgeniy Romanenko, presenter and interviewer of iTuber channel.
• Dmitriy Potapenko, managing partner at Management Development Group.
• Maxim Pervunin, managing Partner at TFH Russia.
• Douglas Azar, Wealthinitiative CEO.
• Ruslan Tugushev, GTI One CEO, Boomstarter co-owner, Tugush owner.
• Yaroslav Kabakov, deputy General Director at FINAM Investment Company.
• Nadezhda Surova, member of the Council on digital economy and blockchain technology under the State Duma of Russian Federation.
• Grigory Klumov, CEO and founder of Stasis.net, author of articles in Forbes, advisor of UHNWI, managing partner at Exante.
• Gregory Sidorenko, managing Partner at ICOTracker.net, Partner at a law firm Synegris.
In the second stream of discussions, experts will look into the technical side of blockchain, and also explain how to promote the product in social networks, search engines and media.
We invited experts to share their knowledge about development and marketing:
• René Bostic, IBM Cloud.
• Roman Kravchenko, co-founder, CEO 482.solutions, CTO REMME.
• Artem Popov and Alik Arslanov, $10 Buffetta creators.
• Joshua Rotbart, managing Partner at J.Rotbart & Co.
• Alexander Kitchenko investor, member of Bitcoin Foundation.
• Aleks Bozhinov, entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker & ex-Googler.
• Aleksey Malanov, a specialist from Kaspersky Lab.
• Ruslan Yusufov, director of Private Client Services at Group-IB.
Conference visitors will also be able to visit the exhibition area, where leading companies from around the world will present their projects and innovative developments.
Smile-Expo has been organizing events for 12 years. We are holding a series of Blockchain Conferences around the world, and in 2018 we have already been to Israel, Estonia, Thailand and Switzerland.
You can have a look at the program and register at Blockchain Conference Moscow website.
The rest of the series’ events are available in the Smile-Expo event calendar.