On the 29th of September Moscow will host the Internet of Things conference – the III annual event, presenting advanced developments of the IoT industry.
This year we’ve prepared an interesting and highly topical program. Event attendees will be able to enjoy:
- two blocks of lectures – Industrial IoT and LifeStyle IoT, which include presentations of the best domestic and foreign speakers;
- presentation of advanced IoT developments: Google smart mirror, Digiwell bio implants, devices for smart home, LoRaWAN technologies, functional IoT platforms and a host of other things;
- Speed Dealing, where startup founders will be able to present their projects to big investors;
- Workshops from Amperka and MGBot companies;
- Great competition of startups, involving teams from various countries.
Participants of the Internet of Things conference will be able not only to learn about latest developments of the promising industry, but also to form mutually beneficial relations, raise funding, find out how to propel their business to the higher level by introducing new IoT solutions, and forge useful relationships with industry leaders.
We look forward to see you at the III annual conference “Internet of Thing” in the World Trade Center on the 29th of September. To participate in the most innovative event of Russia register >>.