On December 8-10, ECC Sokolniki hosted the final vape exhibition of the current year – VAPEXPO Moscow 2017! A single platform brought together 7000 vapers to learn about products from 110 manufacturers and participate in vape contests competing for 200,000 RUB prize fund!
Event organizer, Smile-Expo, keeps actively promoting the culture of vaping in Russia and Europe. The event has become the eighteenth on the list of VAPEXPO project. The distinctive feature of the exhibition held in December is the split in B2B and B2C formats!
New features include the panel discussion with the industry experts on the B2B day. Specialists discussed the burning issues of dumping and regulatory framework of vaping in Russia.
Over two B2С days, vapers had a great time:
- took part in the vape championship World Series of Vaping;
- walked along the Mech Mod Alley;
- caught lots of e-juices during giveaways;
- vaped at the Massive Cloud Making;
- enjoyed the hot dances of the A&J dance project;
- learned to build coils at workshops;
- watched performances of the best rappers in Russia such as Guf, Slim, and Big Russian Boss;
- found out which companies were named the best according to the British Vapouround magazine at Vape Awards.
Smile-Expo does not stop here! The next vape event will take place in Kyiv on April 14-15. Tickets are already available!
Subscribe to the news from Smile-Expo and keep abreast of the latest updates about top VAPEXPO events!