On February 22, eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017, the country’s first eSports business conference was successfully held at Parus business center, Kyiv.
Smile-Expo event company organized the event that laid the foundation for the consolidation of eSports community and became an important platform for the future development of the industry in Ukraine.
250 people participated in the conference, and presentations were delivered by 12 speakers.
What did visitors of eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017 learn?
Arseniy Salay and Ivan Bulavka (FC Dynamo Kyiv) covered the topic of cooperation between traditional and computer sports.
The history of eSports development in Ukraine and its acute problems were highlighted by Gennadiy Veselkov (ASUS CyberZone, gameinside.ua).
Sofiia Dunaievskaya (HyperX) shared the experience of brand promotion on YouTube for the eSports audience of the CIS region.
Dias Ismailov (CybBet.Com) told about the peculiarities of eSports betting.
Iryna Sergienko (Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association) revealed the legal aspects of acknowledging eSports an official sport in Ukraine.
Successful management experience in terms of eSports clubs was shared by:
- Natalia Larchenko (Gambit Esports);
- Vitalii Ohiienko (FlipSid3 Tactics);
- Ruslan Bugryn (Team Spirit);
- Alexandr Nemesh (HellRaisers).
Opportunities, opened up by YouTube for eSports monetization, were mentioned by Nikolay Roginets (AIR).
Relevant analytical data on the state of national eSports was rendered by Ivan Danishevsky (FRAZA.ua).
Comparative analysis of eSports and traditional sports was conducted by Pavel Cherepin (Sport Heroes).
Exhibition zone within eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017
Apart from expert presentations, visitors could get acquainted with the booths that were presented in the demo zone.
The following companies showcased their products and services:
- AnimaUnity – organization that selects, trains and promotes eSports talents;
- ELOPLAY – platform for online computer games competitions that allows monetizing victories;
- Gamesys Club – company that organizes eSports events and advertising campaigns for gaming market;
- ZLODEI – advertising agency, working in the sphere of eSports and video games industry;
- DXRacer – manufacturer of quality computer chairs for professional gamers among others;
- Kulik System – Italian company that produces high-end chairs with unique design.
Exhibitors conducted draws of valuable prizes among visitors and awarded conference speakers.
On March 23, eSPORTconf Poland will be held in Warsaw, facilitating the creation of well-consolidated eSports business community in Poland.
Follow the upcoming events from Smile-Expo on the official website.