On June 8, we will hold the IV International forum AR/VR/MR Conference 2017 in the Moscow Newsroom Conference Center.
For the fourth time we will prove the status of one of the largest events in Russia. This time we will cover not only augmented and virtual realities, but also mixed reality!
What will impress participants this time?
The conference hall of the AR/VR/MR Conference 2017 will present the reports of AR, VR and MR market representatives. All the presentations are divided into two subsequent streams. The first one is designed for developers, and the second one – for business.
- VR product development basics, and how to form requirements for a contractor;
- WebVR: how to develop VR solution in a day;
- case: VR office for Yota;
- 360° video in live broadcasting as a new method of communication with audience;
- development features and examples of MR solutions in Russia.
- At their stands, companies will show the novelties of the AR/VR/MR industry: devices, games, software.
- VR Concept will demonstrate software solutions for industrial companies.
- DEUS will present Project TAVRUS – a VR helmet that opens up new possibilities.
- Senso will bring VR gloves Seno Glove DK2 and Senso Siut – wearable modules with tactile communication and tracking of the position of the owner's body.
- VR2GO will give participants a chance to play three VR games at their choice.
- VR quest No.1 will provide an opportunity to plunge into the VR quest “Minority Report”.
- Homido will show its own products – gadgets and software.
Startup battle AR/VR/MR Technology
Startup representatives will demonstrate their AR, VR and MR development to the jury.
The most prospective projects will be awarded:
• stand at AR/VR/MR Conference next year from the event organizers;
• investment of up to ₽250 000 from a business angel;
• certificates for training from the Internet Initiatives Development Fund.
• certificate for ₽150 000 from Tceh for the development of a startup on the basis of VRlab;
• VR headset Fibrum Pro from Fibrum;
• stand at the next MIXAR conference from VAMR community.
A separate conference room will host a meeting of the representatives of companies related to AR/VR/MR technologies. They will answer the following questions:
• How to enter the AR/VR/MR market?
• How to spark the interest of investors?
• Accelerators and incubators: should they be used?
Experience sharing, partnership establishment and business development are only a small part of the event advantages.
Subscribe to the news in order not to miss any of our events.