October 27, 2016, Smile Expo will bring together gambling business representatives again to discuss industry prospects and issues. This time, we are inviting everyone to Sochi to the next Russian Gaming Week forum.
In August, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev decreed to establish Krasnaya Polyana gambling zone. This event has determined the main conference issue. Representatives of the government, tourism industry, and, surely, gambling business will share their predictions and comment on this topic:
- Elena Zakharova, Director of advertising and PR at Gorki Gorod, will make a presentation: Gambling business as a tool for the development of year round tourism.
- Konstantin Makarov, President of Bingo Boom, and Nicolay Oganezov, head of Self-regulatory Organization of Bookmakers, will share bookmakers’ expectations caused by gambling legalization in Sochi.
- Lenar Kashapov, former director of non-profit Association for Development of the gambling zone Azov City, will tell about the role of gambling organizer unions in gambling zones.
The previous period of 2016 was full of gambling industry news, but, unfortunately, not all of them were positive. Well, the past few months were marked by increased activity in blocking social network pages and websites of gambling companies, bookmakers and gambling publications. We could not shy away from this issue and invited Sarkis Darbinyan, the head of Digital rights center and leading lawyer at RosComSvoboda, to RGW. He will give tips on how to interact with government authorities properly in order to avoid blocking. Besides, the expert will focus on legislative novelties.
All of our gambling events are aiming to contribute to the development of this industry, thus each program includes experts’ presentations dedicated to efficient business management methods and profitability increasing ways. Within Sochi forum, these aspects will be revealed by:
- Eric Shahbazyan, the founder and organizer of Russian Poker Tour series, will tell about the influence of international poker tournaments for gambling tourism;
- Stanislav Verigin, the expert in security systems, will answer the question how to avoid fraud risks in casino.
The program of Sochi gambling forum will be updated with presentations of new speakers, follow its changes on the website.
All conference participants will be able to put questions to our speakers. Tickets can be purchased here http://rgwsochi.ru/en.
Russian Gaming Week is coming to Sochi for the second time and we sure that it won’t the last time. Smile Expo has a wide experience in organizing regular gambling events. This summer, there was the 10th anniversary of the CIS largest industry forum – Moscow RGW. Geography of our events has long extended beyond Russia boundaries. We successfully hold gambling congresses in Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.