On December 14-15, Sokolniki ECC hosted the eighth vaping exhibition – VAPEXPO Moscow – organized by Smile-Expo! In two days of the exhibition, 3669 vapers appreciated devices, e-liquids, and accessories by 59 companies.
The event traditionally consisted of B2B and B2C segments. Guests were able to enjoy everything: from business networking to contests and giveaways. Well, how exactly did the winter vape crowd impress people?
Vaping as a business
On the first day, business owners exchange contacts, find new partners, and discuss vape industry prospects in a friendly environment as part of the panel discussion.
- top products of 2019;
- whether vape shops will dump or not;
- how to deal with nicotinic excisable products.
Activities included a presentation of novelties by exhibitors on the main stage, a separate business area for negotiations, the Mech Mod Alley, and a tasting zone of Vape Awards. This year, attendees tested e-juices and voted for their favorite flavors. Such decisions affected the list of winners:
- The Best Design Of E-Liquid Bottle – CULT (VAPOR DISTRO);
- The Best Fruit E-Liquid – TABOO AIDA (VAPOR DISTRO);
- The Best Original Taste Of E-Liquid – CULT Red Samurai (VAPOR DISTRO);
- The Best Dessert E-Liquid – Strawberry-Churrios (THE MILKMAN);
- The Best E-Liquid With A Taste Of Tobacco – SELECT TOBACCO BLEND (SMOKE KITCHEN);
- The Best Original Taste Of E-Liquid – Iced Pink Punch (Daddy’s Vapor Distro, Inc.);
- The Best Mod Design – TAGANAY Exclusive (MOUNTAIN MODS CREW);
- The Best Foreign Guest – GUMMY BEARS (Doozy Vape).
Vaping as a drive and entertainment
The second day of the exhibition was a buzz: a lot of people, more activities, more contests and prizes!
Organizers held Unlimited Cloud Contest as well as WSOV and Cloud X tournaments by El Thunder on the main stage. Babylon Vape’s stand carried out the Vape Tricks Battle in the exclusive black tent for tricks! The icing on the cake was hot dances by A&J DANCE PROJECT girls and groovy beat by DJ Mad Limp.
Entertainments suited to every fancy wereleft and right. A vintage gaming area by Smoke Kitchen, a Fortune's wheel by Pride, a spectacular show program by Ilfumo, delicious cocktails by My Blu, and an individual alley of cool devices by Red Coil are only a tiny part of event activities!
You can't get enough of freebie
Drawings are the favorite part of the exhibition! Participants conduct drawings and giveaways: catch and get as much as you can! This year, the VAPEXPO team held the major mech shower and drew 10 mech mods instead of 8 ones announced earlier! Indeed, there will be the ninth and tenth VAPEXPO Moscow!
Smile-Expo expresses its gratitude to all participants, partners, and visitors of the exhibition. Special thanks to a badge sponsor – Ilfumo, an exclusive sponsor – Smoke Kitchen, a business area sponsor – Pride, a lanyard sponsor – Red Coil, and a silver sponsor – My Blu.