In a month, on March 9, Smile-Expo will hold its first major blockchain conference in Estonia – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn.
The participation in the conference has already been confirmed by 10 speakers - executives and entrepreneurs that are far ahead of their time.
Since the beginning of the 2000s, Estonia has set its course for digitalization. This concept includes universal access to high-speed Internet and document flow conversion into electronic format.
Established infrastructure proved to be an extremely useful investment: in Estonia, governmental IT projects are being created and tested, including blockchain implementation.
The landmark of the Estonian govtech is an electronic residency “e-Residency” project that attracts foreign businessmen to the country. Resident’s rights allow entrepreneur to get access to the electronic document management, all necessary banking services and creates an overall comfortable environment for business.
Now developers have a new task - to implement blockchain in already operating projects.
Speakers will present examples of blockchain implementation - each in their own area. Participants will check how blockchain works within the e-Residency project, medicine, stock trading and the Internet of Things.
Entrepreneurs will learn about blockchain benefits for their business, while investors will see the examples of successful projects.
- Kaspar Korjus, e-Residency Managing Director;
- Kaidi Ruusalepp, Founder of Founderbeam;
- Jon Matonis, Founding Director of Bitcoin Foundation;
- Karolina Martsantovich, Leading Engineer of IBM;
- Richard Kastelein, Founder of Blockchain News;
- Lasha Antadze, e-Auction Service Developer;
- Vitali Pavlov, Senior Project Manager at HashCoins;
- Dima Starodubcev, Developer at Golos social platform;
- Pavel Kravchenko, Founder of Distributed Lab;
- Franky Hu, CEO at WageCan.
Traditionally, demo zone will be a part of the event where developers of mining equipment and service providers will present their products.
Apart from Tallinn conference, this year Smile-Expo will bring blockchain enthusiasts together in Moscow, Prague and Kyiv.
See you at our events!