Every year the number of the sneaker industry fans grows. Well-known companies are competing to attract clients, creating the most unbelievable designs. Each season has its own trends, set by both designers and sneakerheads.
If studying the current best-selling releases, one can list types of sneakers that will be popular in 2017:
• white low-top;
True sneakerheads associate high-top shoes with Nike Air Force; low-top sneakers offer referred to Adidas and its popular Stan Smith and Superstar. If you want to get embroidered pair, look for Betsey Johnson! Puma provides the best range of platform sneakers, while Vans has the most high-quality slip-ons, which are widely known around the world.
Usually people learn about the new designs and popular trends at sneaker industry exhibitions.
Smile-Expo is the organizer of Sneaker.Show, the first sneaker festival in Moscow. We follow the latest global trends and organize events in the relevant industries. Sneaker culture is actively developing and being promoted in Russia. That's why we decided to create a unique event for all fans of the sneaker industry – Sneaker.Show. At the exhibition, visitors will be able to see hundreds of sneakers, purchase any pair of shoes, meet well-known customizers and bloggers, as well as to become a part of the huge sneaker community of Moscow.
This year besides the sneaker trend, we’ve launched 10 new projects on various topics:
- eSPORTconf Ukraine – the first conference in Ukraine, dedicated to eSports;
- VAPEXPO SPB – the large vape exhibition in St. Petersburg;
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn – the large blockchain conference in Tallinn;
- eSPORTconf POLAND – the conference on eSports in Poland;
- ChatBot Conference – the conference dedicated to the development and application of chatbots that is to be held in the two capitals: Kyiv and Moscow;
- VR/AR Gambling Conf EU – the conference on VR and AR technologies in gambling in Prague;
- VapeShow Moscow – the vape exhibition and show at one location in Moscow;
- Artificial Intelligence Conference – the conference dedicated to the ways of artificial intelligence application in business;
- AR/VR/MR Conference – the AR conference now includes two additional areas: VR and MR;
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference St. Petersburg – the conference on blockchain in St. Petersburg.
The upcoming events are:
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm – the conference dedicated to the blockchain industry, which will be carried out in Stockholm;
VapeExpo Georgia – the first exhibition of vape industry in Georgia.
Smile-Expo is going to expand its activities, both in terms of topics and geography, in order to increase the attendees’ involvement in our events in many cities of the world.