Since the foundation of Smile-Expo in 2006, exhibitions and conferences on gambling business have remained a prioritized area of our work. We bring together leading market players to facilitate gambling development in Russia and beyond its borders.
On March 1, our event in Tbilisi was attended by around 200 people, a quarter of them – top managers of major companies. Read the events summary of Georgia Gaming Congress in this report.
Profitable innovations and a stable business model: the main topics of the congress
Georgia Gaming Congress started on March 1. During the day, 15 speakers delivered presentations to visitors.
- Rafayel Badalyan and Oksana Yanyshyn, representatives of Betconstruct, told about the breakthrough in gambling that will be made by virtual reality, as well as advantages of live casinos, which will increase revenues by 70%.
- Teona Shiukashvili, member of Georgia Revenue Service, dedicated her presentation to subtleties of gambling taxation in different regions of the country.
- Susan O’Leary, director of eCommerce at Alderney eGambling Limited, spoke about remote gambling licensing.
- Zakaria Khitarishvili, CEO at Betsense, told how to increase the time players spend at an online casino, and Vadim Potapenko, development manager at Slotegrator, spoke about the advantages of chatbots in this sphere.
- Lasha Machavariani, independent gambling industry consultant, gave practical recommendations on doing gambling business within the country, and illustrated the differences between the Russian and Georgian markets.
- Listeners learned how to fight against match fixing in fantasy and e-sports from Francesco Baranca, CEO at Federbet.
- Alex Sudadze, founder at Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, specified the benefits of cryptocurrencies for gambling companies.
- Several reports focused on marketing issues. Stefan Enchev from Casino Technology explained how to use omnichannel solutions in practice. Marina Palmigiani, head of PR and junket department at Ambassadori casino, shared the methods of attracting players.
- At the end of the conference Kakha Kukava, member of Tbilisi city council, told how to solve the main challenges of labor relationship between casino operators and staff.
Alongside the conference, a demo zone was open at Georgia Gaming Congress. Products were showcased by such companies as BetConstruct, GM Gaming, Slotegrator, UB|GAMING, GoldenRace, Betgames.tv and Federbet, an organization that fights against fraud in gambling.
After the conference, visitors moved to “In The Shadow of Metekhi” restaurant, where they celebrated the end of the productive day and could build new useful business contacts in a friendly atmosphere.
Plans for the future
We are not ready to rest and prepare new exhibitions for you.
On March 31, Betting Trends Forum will be held in Moscow – the single in Russia professional conference, dedicated to issues of betting business development. This year, topics on making profit from FIFA World Cup 2018 will be in discussion there.
On June 7-8, we look forward to seeing you at the XI International exhibition Russian Gaming Week, the largest event in the sphere of gambling business in Russia and the CIS countries.
Subscribe to Smile-Expo news in order not to miss important business events!