The Digital Monkey marketing conference, last in 2016, will be held in Kiev soon. But, while we are finishing our preparations, we suggest you recall our previous event on this subject - Russian Affiliate Congress.
Novotel Moscow City gathered big number affiliate marketing leaders on October 7. The fifth congress turned out to be useful for both skilled professionals and beginners.
RACE 2016 brought lots of joyful communication, knowledge exchange and experience.
Demo-zone exploded with fascinating exhibitors and memorable holiday atmosphere. Booths were reserved by true professionals of the affiliate market: MarketCall, Solar Staff, LeadDealer, Z.com Trade and content-provider M.I.R.
Among the visitors were guests from Italy, France, Spain and the United States, who shared their experience with the Russian colleagues.
Two conference streams – even more knowledge!
In the evening RACE kicked off a professional conference. Reports were presented by experts and innovators of the affiliate marketing: Artem Prokofiev, Sergei Hitrov, Alexey Molchanov, Alexander Koshkin, Matteo Monari, Alexander Melkumiants and others.
The main topics in the webmasters stream were:
- case studies in the new Pay Per Call format;
- how to convert lost visitors into buyers;
- main market trends: growth of gambling and betting offers, forex software:
- as for gambling field – necessity in building up volunteered links.
Advertisers found out:
- how to get 15 000 clients in six months using info-marketing;
- why Mobile Programmatic takes on a market;
- how to get quality traffic in the gaming vertical;
- how to manage the advertising budget and effectively respond to frauds.
After all reports, another twist on the knowledge track was waiting for visitors - "Omnichannel maketing" networking session followed by RACE Awards ceremony and noisy PARTY-RACE. Face-to-face communication, information flow and musical bits - the fifth Russian Affiliate Congress surely stuck to all participants’ memory!
Watch the video report and get ready for the next congress in the autumn of 2017.