On April 25, Smile-Expo will hold AI Conference in Moscow, the first international conference focused on the application of artificial intelligence in business.
Participants of the B2B event will enjoy presentations of keynote industry speakers, exhibition of cutting-edge AI products and other interesting activities.
AI Conference program
Main topics of the conference:
- new algorithms for big data analysis;
- ways of predicting customer behavior and demand for specific products;
- provision of quality 24/7 customer support;
- elaboration of expert systems and security solutions;
- development and implementation of useful AI solutions in various business areas.
Presentations and successfully realized case studies will be presented by the leading specialists in the sphere of artificial intelligence working for such companies as Google, IBM, Microsoft, Mail.Ru, Nvidia, VisionLabs, etc.
Complete program of speakers’ presentations is available on the website.
The expo zone will feature the newest industry developments. Besides that, attendees of the exhibition will enjoy:
- competition between startups for the right to receive financing for their AI project;
- presentation of promising projects to investors and venture companies;
- round table with Skolkovo representatives;
- workshops on building chatbots for business;
- and many other things.
Business conference will primarily appeal to entrepreneurs, developers of AI products and investors that are willing to finance promising projects.
AI Conference will take place at Novotel Moscow City on April 25. Tickets are available on the website https://aiconference.ru.
What other events will interest innovation fans?
Soon, we will hold a number of other interesting events for innovation fans:
April 28 – M-Health Congress – annual, international event dedicated to innovations in the sphere of medicine and healthcare.
June 8 – AR Conference – exhibition and conference of augmented and virtual reality technologies.
October 13-14 – 3D Print Expo – the largest annual 3D printing and scanning exhibition in Eastern Europe.
To keep abreast of the latest industry events, subscribe to our news.