This year the geography of our events, dedicated to the promotion of gambling business, has expanded. On August 18, it was for the first time that we held an industry conference-exhibition in the capital of Adjara, Batumi.
Casino Forum Batumi 2016 has become the most impressive event of gambling industry (due to high-level participants) in this hospitable republic.
Besik Bolkvadze, Deputy Minister of Finance and Economy of Adjara, was the first to greet the guests of the conference. He told what role gambling business plays for the economy of the region. Its share in the gross regional product comprises around 10% and more than a third of total investments. Currently, there are 13 operating casinos in the republic, and there are plans to open 10 more by 2020.
Further, Teona Shiukashvili, the representative of the Georgian Revenue Service, took the floor. From her report participants of the forum learned about the intention of authorities to improve the taxation system. All new introductions will be aimed at creating maximum comfortable conditions for business development.
Among key speakers was the general manager of Casinos Austria International Philip Davies, who shared his experience in casino management.
Whereas, representative of Holographic Technologies presented a new multimedia technology that extends opportunities for institutions to organize spectacular shows and allows intensifying gamblers’ emotions connected with playing at a casino.
As part of the conference reports were given by:
- Owner at Flash Design Studio Zakaria Khitarishvili shared his knowledge on creation of a successful online casino.
- Founder of Bitcoin Embassy Georgia Alex Sudadze told about the opportunities of blockchain technologies in gambling.
- Marketing Specialist at Casino International at Hilton Batumi Sofia Karapetyan highlighted the topic of growing popularity of gambling houses.
- Project manager at Casino Technology Dimitar Muhovski told about automated casino management systems.
- Editor-in-chief at News of Gambling Maxim Kononenko covered the topic of cooperation between gambling and mass media.
In the demo zone products were presented by such companies as Slotegrator, UB Gaming, Drive Media.
The forum ended with a business meal at Casino International Batumi at Hilton Hotel. Philip Davies personally received guests there. He gave a guided tour around the halls of the casino, told how its work is organized and shared the secrets of success.
Casino Forum Batumi is not the last gambling event in this year. We are waiting for you at Russian Gaming Week Sochi on October 27.