Smile-Expo will hold the second international industry forum for commercial cosmonautics at Moscow's Technopolis congress centre on March 3 – INSPACE FORUM 2017.
The event is dedicated to aerospace entrepreneurship in all its respects, new global technological trends researches, profitable markets and business models.
INSPACE FORUM will focus on the support of technology entrepreneurs to help them find new development opportunities, meet with investors, customers, partners and public officials.
Active development of the western private cosmonautics and striking success examples of such companies as SpaceX, Blue Origin, Planet Labs, One Web and many others, along with a successful experience of local representatives (Dauria Aerospace and Gazprom Space Systems) highlight the importance of such events as INSPACE FORUM, which will contribute to the development of private space business in the Russian Federation. Private cosmonautics does exist in Russia, and in spite of the obstacles, its development continues.
This year the event will be formally divided into three zones: a conference zone, a show room and a demo zone.
The main part of the conference will be in the format of discussion panels providing rich analytical information to help commercial, military, governmental, scientific and educational structures with their business management within the ever-evolving aerospace sector.
The key topics of the panel discussions will be:
- Aviation and space: how current market players and start-ups will cooperate rather than compete.
- The Russian cosmonautics: choosing a way to the future.
- Commercial experiments on the ISS - the way to on-orbit production?
- Security of citizens, business and state: what has space to offer.
- Space colonization: from fantasies and theories to programs and practice.
- Projects in the field of new launch vehicles: return stages.
Among the speakers are:
- Igor Burenkov (director of communications at SSC Roscosmos).
- Nikolay Sevastyanov (chief designer at JSC Gazprom Space Systems).
- Vladimir Terehov (head at Airbus Defence and Space Russia).
- Alia Prokofieva (partner at GC Galaktika).
- Alexey Belyakov (vice president at Skolkovo Foundation).
- Sergey Ivanov (director general at Dauria Aerospace).
As part of INSPACE FORUM 2017, an exhibition area with new developments of rocket-and-space technology, satellite technology, software and components by leading private companies and young start-ups will be presented. Here visitors will be able to learn about new developments, find business partners and track the latest market trends. VR zone will be a separate sector of the exhibition, where everyone will be able to plunge into the world of virtual reality and check the benefits of this technology use in the aerospace sector.
Interesting reports by the various space start-ups representatives, workshops for satellite construction and many other interesting things will be presented at the showroom.
Where and when
March 3, Moscow, Technopolis congress centre.
For the record, in 2016, Smile-Expo has launched several new projects including international exhibition of high technologies of growing and cooking “Smart Food & Geek Garden” and international exhibition and conference on unmanned technologies “Drone Expo show”.
The list of upcoming events is available on the website: https://www.smileexpo.ru/en/.
Subscribe to our news and see you soon!