May 23, Smile-Expo International Company will hold Connected Car Conference in the capital of Moscow. It will be the fifth event dedicated to the development of business relations among representatives of the connected car market.
The event will feature a conference where experts will talk about autonomous and connected transport, car sharing, and Internet of Things technologies for vehicles. Besides, there will be an exhibition area allowing guests to communicate with CC industry representatives.
The event will involve 17 top specialists in self-driving and connected vehicles. They include Ivan Zapolsky, Chief Technology Officer at Rightech, Roman Fershter, CEO at RGRAUTO Ltd., and Anton Zhuravlev, President at Digital Age of Transport Association.
Experts will discuss the following issues:
- innovations and trends in the transportation sector;
- IoT technologies as a tool for solving car industry challenges;
- utilization of personal vehicles with battery supply;
- СС services based on Artificial Intelligence;
- transport automation;
- short-term car rental: how car sharing will transform a city.
Besides, the conference will offer two panel discussions. Within the first one, specialists will discuss legal aspects of digital technologies in the transportation sector. The second one will be dedicated to the application of blockchain in the connected car industry.
Conference guests will be able to attend the exhibition area where Connected Car representatives will show their solutions. During five-minute pitches, exhibitors will tell the audience about their services. Visitors will be able to ask them for professional advice.
Who will be interested in?
Car Conference’s key goal is to help package equipment developers and other connected car market representatives to establish collaborative activity.
The conference will be beneficial for:
- manufacturers of vehicles and their details;
- connected vehicle dealers;
- developers of software, navigation devices, and cloud services;
- mobile and satellite operators, providers;
- integrators of transport monitoring systems and representatives of telematic services;
- members of logistics companies;
- government officials.
The detailed event program and registration are available on the website of Connected Car Conference.