On December 20-21, under the support of federal network navigation operator GLONASS Union, there will be the 3rd annual event, dedicated to the connected car sector – Connected Car Summit 2016.
It will include industry conference, involving market experts, and a lot of interesting activities: hackathon, roundtable discussions, lectures and a host of other things.
Program of the 1st day of Summit
Connected Car Summit will last for two days. During the first day participants of the event will be able to visit conference and exhibition.
Among the conference participants are representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, GLONASS Union, Rightech, Delimobil, AvtoVaz, Yandex and other well-known companies.
Experts’ reports will be divided into three groups, according to the topic:
1. Government and business: development trends for new technologies and solutions of Russian business, global practices.
2. Smart car: technology and services.
3. Telematic solutions and services for the market: insurance.
Exhibition area will present the latest developments and concepts of the best participants of the connected car market. Exhibit items include smart cars, electric cars, functional prototypes of cars with unmanned systems, etc. In the demo zone, visitors will be able to learn about the prospects and advantages of carsharing, test remote control applications and see vehicles that will appear on Russian roads in the future.
Activities of the 2nd day of Summit
1. Round table “Development of Connected Car projects”. The discussion is held under the support of Skolkovo foundation.
2. Discussion panel “Connected Car Projects: investment attractiveness”. Sponsor of the panel is a successful startup T-Tronic.
3. Lecture “Preparation of project presentation and business modeling”. The activity involves Startup Bazaar representatives.
4. Hackathon. Its participants will present their solutions for tech challenges from customers.
During the first day of Summit, hackathon participants will test their own projects, and then present them to the jury on the second day. Winners of the competition will sign a cooperation agreement with a partner company of the summit and get funding. Hackathon is held under the support of Delimobil and official sponsor of the event – Rightech.
Do not miss Connected Car – the largest summit in the CIS, dedicated to the connected car industry. The event will take place in Sokolniki ECC on December 20-21, 2016. Registration is available via the link: https://ccsummit.ru/.