Tallinn, Moscow, and Prague, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference will be held in St. Petersburg. On June 22, we bring together cryptocurrency enthusiasts, developers, blockchain project authors, and legal specialists on one platform.
We will primarily focus on blockchain in the banking sector and cryptocurrency legislative regulation, the most relevant issue in Russia.
Besides the main section of presentations, we have decided to organize two business activities: a banking session and discussion panel dedicated to legal issues.
We will discuss with Sberbank representatives and their colleagues from other banks the following:
- what banking processes have or will switched to blockchain;
- what results in bitcoin exploration bankers have obtained for the previous year.
Lawyers and public authorities will discuss the following topics:
- when Russian legislative environment will face certain definitions of cryptocurrency and blockchain;
- what approach to regulation authorities will choose;
- how official adoption of new technology will influence the industry.
Traditionally, we are going to organize a demo zone at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, presenting mining software and hardware, bitcoin wallets, trading platforms, and crowdfunding campaign services.
Read news about preparations for the event on the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference St. Petersburg website, as well as in our newsletters and social media groups.
Registration is available!
Subscribe to Smile-Expo news in order not to miss important business events!